Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dear Jumbo....

Dearest Jumbo,

I'm writing today to let you know that I'm setting you up on a blind date. I recently found her online and I picked her out specifically with you in mind. I really think she's just what you've been patiently waiting for, these last few weeks. Here is her snapshot....


Doesn't she look amazing? I know she may seem a little bit like a mail-order Bride, but are you excited or what? It seems so many people are meeting their soulmates online these days, and who knows you better than I do? We've spent so much time together these last months. I'm planning to introduce you formally, later this week, when the weather is right for a nice picnic out on the deck and the two of you can enjoy the Spring weather and get to know one another a little better.

I have a funny feeling that the two of you are going to hit it off right away, and I expect you'll be spending quite a bit of time together. A lot of intimate time together, if you know what I mean...
Now, I don't want you to feel nervous, but sometimes in these situations things can happen quite quickly. Not always, but sometimes - you form a immediate bond and in no time at all, it can get very hot and very steamy. Regardless of the outcome, remember to just relax and enjoy yourself.

There may be a swirl of emotions, as you're stretched and pulled in all sorts of new directions, and sometimes the anticipation of discovering every last inch of one another is almost painful.....but I'll be right there by your side, to make sure that it all goes off without a hitch - and no-one gets hurt.

Until then, rest up my sweet - we're both going to need all of the energy we can muster....

all my love,
Jen xxoo